So the iPhone is known for a lot of things that Apple intended and at least one thing they didn’t… fragility. Having a glass front and back they are prone to breaking. While this keeps me in business, I’d prefer you took a more preventative approach. Here’s a case I discovered recently that does a good job protecting your fragile expensive iPhone.
The LifeProof iPhone case delivers the highest level of waterproof, shock-proof, dirt-proof protection in an incredibly low profile – a mere 1.5mm increase to each edge!
Your LifeProof™ everyday case for iPhone 4 or 4S is sleek, refined, convenient and unobtrusive.
- Protects against every-day hazards—full IP-68 rating against water and dust, and designed to Military Specifications
- High degree of shock and impact protection—tested to Military Specifications MIL-STD-810F-516.5 (2 meters/6.6ft drop on all surfaces and edges. 26 tests)
- Fully sealed protection against minute dust particles
- Includes bonus General User Headphone Adaptor and Keeper for headphone jack cover
- Ability to swim and take underwater (2 meters/6.6ft depth). OptionalSwimming Headphone Adapter allows use of waterproof headphones underwater
- Mil-Spec protection that allows you to go anywhere, anytime, and do anything with carefree freedom
- Ultra-slim and adds only 1/16” (1.5mm) when measured from the center of the phone
- Weighs less than an ounce (28g)
- Unique combination of materials that will not stick to your pocket
- Compatible with all iPhone 4 and 4S models (International carriers, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon).
- Double AR-coated optical glass lenses provide unprecedented crystal-clear photo and video quality
- All phone features are operational while maintaining a high level of protection
- Improves the bass and mid-frequency speaker response by utilizing the back of the case as a sub-woofer for a richer, fuller sound.
Here are some videos of the case in action, absolutely brilliant and a must for all people conscious of protecting their handsets!
You might also like...
- Upgrading your Mac hard drive... One of the biggest issues with owning any computer these days is the possibility of running out space to store your valuable photos, movies, music and documen...
- Staying organised on multiple devices... So i consider myself to be a techno junky, feeding on every bit of new technology that gets released... Some would say i have an issue as i seem to change mob...